Conference Program and Online Exhibitor List
The Online Exhibitor List will be accessed by attendees in advance of the show, enabling them to plan their visit prior to leaving home. Through the online exhibitor list, attendees can search for your company by product/service category, company name and keyword search. The information submitted here is also what will be used for the printed conference program.
To submit your 200-character company description and select the product/service categories that best fit your company, please follow these instructions:
- Go to: iebms.heiexpo.com/iebms/oep/oep_p1_exhibitors.aspx?oc=13&ct=OEP&eventid=5027
- Select the “Profile Editor” link from under “Exhibitor Services”.
- Enter your email address and password and click “Sign In To Account”
- If you do not know your password, click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link and an email to reset your password will be sent to you. Emails will come from email@example.com. Please be sure your Email will accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you have successfully logged in, your company name will appear on the next screen. Click on your company name. You can now enter/edit your company description (200 character limit) and select the product/service categories that best fit your company. Be sure to hit the “Save Profile” button at the bottom of the screen in order to save your edits.
- The Email address on file will receive an email confirmation of the profile change. Confirmations will come from email@example.com. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive the email confirmation, your changes were not accepted.
The Online Exhibitor List is live to attendees, so we urge all exhibitors to complete their listing information ASAP. The deadline to ensure listing in the conference program is May 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.